A while ago, Kay very justly received the Versatile Blogger Award and kindly listed me on her post as one of the bloggers she deems eligible for the award. Thank you, Kay, you know I was well chuffed!
With one thing or the other, it just took me a while to get round to write my own post about it, and I know I will have problems in finding seven other blogs who deserve the award, simply because they have already all been nominated by you or by others :-)
But the "rules" state I should say seven things about me, so here goes:
1. I can lift my left eyebrow independently of the right one, but not the other way round.
2. When I was a teenager, I was very much into basketball, both playing it myself and watching the matches of our local team.
3. Once upon a time, I learnt to play the guitar (at age 12), and later, at age 16, the piano.
4. I speak four languages, although one of them is a bit rusty.
5. When I was little, I used to long for long, thick, curly hair in abundance, such as my sister and my mother had, and I found it very unfair that I should be the only one in the family looking so different from the others.
6. Unlike many people I come across in my line of work, I really enjoy working at trade shows and fairs.
7. I am a chocoholic.
As for listing seven other blogs who should receive the award - like I said, this is difficult for me because most of those I would have named already have the award, and so it would just be going back and forth. But please do have a look at those kind people who are listed as my followers on here; almost all of them have their own blog, and all their blogs are versatile - there is not one of them who just stick to one topic (which would not make them versatile bloggers, would it?).
So, please have your own pick out of the 60 or so blogs you can explore from here.
By the way, my being versatile as a blogger is due to the simple fact that I like having things all neatly in one place; I know some of you divide what they post between photo blogs, recipe blogs, family blogs etc., but I find it much more comfortable to have everything here. To keep some form of order, I have introduced labels earlier this year, so if you want to see what recipes I have posted here, or find out more about my travels, all you have to do is click on the respective label just below my blog header, and read what's there.
It is time now for me to start the last working day of this week - have a good weekend, all of you!