Saturday 20 February 2010

Seeing Red

Colours affect our mood; we all know it and we have all seen it happening.

Today's picture of the Pink Lady is no coincidence; the past few days have been grey and overcast, with muddy heaps of snow still sitting on every road and pavement, and so I felt the need for some pink.




Going to the gym last night after work, I couldn't help but notice that more than half of the others there - both men and women - were sporting red t-shirts (myself included - more often than not, I wear a boring plain white one).

Yes, it looks like we have all truly had enough of the greys, browns and blacks that feature so prominently in winter outfits.

I will celebrate the day when I can leave the house without that winter coat and not freeze instantly!
Anyone feel like joining the party?

No comments:

Post a Comment